Campbell Keller is a leading contract furniture dealership based in Sacramento, CA. We assist all entities looking to occupy new facilities or transform the aesthetics and function of their existing environment.
We are looking for creative and detailed oriented individuals to support our new and existing clients in the Commercial, Public and Education markets.
This position is involved in all phases of space planning and design including field verifications, furniture distribution, detailed specifications, measurements, finishes, meetings with customers, providing installations sets and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Competent working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Preparing accurate and detailed layouts such as floor plans, furniture layouts and elevations.
- Maintaining project timelines agreed on between Business Development Managers and Clients so all phases of ongoing projects are properly addressed.
- Accurate field measuring and verifying project sites.
- Conducting presentations for clients on furniture layouts, space plans or other designs requested.
- Responsible for having all drawings and specifications double-checked by another designer prior to a proposal being generated.
- Responsible for accurate and timely project correspondence and documentation of project files, including reviews and “Sign-Off” by clients.
- Responsible for setting and maintaining required project forms, logs as applicable to track activities such as time used on projects and requests for information.
- Monitor multiple projects simultaneously and plan accordingly to meet order entry deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Required Education & Expertise include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture Degree.
- Experience in the application of Microsoft office products.
- Strong knowledge of most current interior design practices including state and federal codes applied to commercial furniture design such as ADA.
- Exceptional written communication skills and proof reading.
- Presentation skills and the ability to communicate with all stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Punctuality and Strong calendaring skills.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Commercial Furniture Dealership Experience is a Plus.
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan.
- Medical Plan.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Paid Time Off
- Seeing & Color Perception.
- Hearing, Listening & Clear Speech.
- Touching (Finger and Hand Dexterity)
Generally working Monday – Friday in open office environment, occasional off hours and travel/time spent at customer sites.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a Cover Letter, Resume and Portfolio. To learn more about Campbell Keller, please visit www.campbellkeller.com. Campbell Keller is an equal opportunity employer of choice.