Catherine Wilman Interiors is seeking a talented all-round Interior Designer to join its London studio.
We are a friendly, dynamic team and have some amazing residential projects lined up. You will have a minimum of three years of experience working on high-end residential projects using AutoCAD for architectural design and SketchUp for renders. A portfolio that also shows a flair for FF&E design is a bonus.
This is a full-time position based at our studio in Notting Hill, west London, with an option to work from home one day a week following a probation period. Applicants need to be London-based or live within a short commute to the studio.
Note: we will only consider applicants who submit a CV, portfolio PDF, and their salary expectations. Please do not call the studio for details about the position or the progress of your application.
- create highly detailed technical packages and schedules for residential projects
- client liaison and understanding client objectives
- prepare presentations (3D, 2D, mock-ups and renderings)
- FF&E specification and creating purchase orders
- communicate effectively with clients, suppliers and the design team
- compile costings using Estimac software
- degree in interior design or architecture
- proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign and Microsoft Office
- strong creative and communication skills
- fluent in both written and spoken English
This position is only available to U.K. based applicants.