NBBJ is seeking an Interior Designer or interior architect to work on a large, complex projects. The position will offer the candidate opportunities to grow within the firm and exposure to an innovative, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
In your new role, you will:
- Participate in high-energy, collaborative team and project environments
- Proactive team involvement and willingness to participate in ideation at all levels – be engaged!
- Design and documentation support on projects of various sizes and complexities
- Produce contract documents
- Develop and implement overall design concepts and finish palettes through all phases of design
What you will need to succeed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- LEED Accreditation or within 18months of hire
- Strong conceptual design and schematic design skills
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills.
- Proficiency in Revit with 3D modeling skills essential.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch Up, Rhino and/or 3DS Max
- Creation of presentation books and materials
- Experience with researching, selecting and specifying materials and finishes
- Experience with furniture selection and specification
- Ability to work in a collaborative, open environment