HLW’s London studio, based in Islington, has positions available for Mid-Level Interior Designers to work on exciting and innovative corporate workplace projects across the EMEA. This is an exciting opportunity to join our award winning and renowned team to work on projects across multiple sectors for blue chip organizations – ranging from major refurbishment to occupier fit out both in the UK and Europe.
- Relevant degree in interior design/architecture with 3+ years of working for leading commercial organizations
- Comfortable working in 2D and 3D digital software on complex projects. AutoCad as a minimum with REVIT as desirable
- Experience of acting as a support designer on small and large scale commercial workplace projects.
- Strong conceptual and design skills with the ability to communicate clearly and passionately
- Ability to be a team player
- Hunger to develop innovative and creative solutions
- Eligible to work in the UK