Multistudio is seeking an Interior Designer to join its team in Kansas City, USA.
- Develop and execute design solutions for projects under the direction of leadership
- Rendering design ideas in the form of models, drawings, videos and illustrations to present designs to clients for approval
- Work in all phases of a project, including programming client needs, conceptual and schematic design, construction drawings and construction administration
- Work with consultants, furniture dealers, product reps, building and permitting officials, and a number of other outside parties to ensure your team meets overall project objectives and that projects conform to contract and design specifications
- Work with both project architects and project teams to manage client expectations and ensure design intent is accurately interpreted in documents
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture
- More than 3 years’ experience with interior design or interior architecture
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Understanding of the entire design process, including aspects such as construction, materials, material costs, lighting, systems integration and coordination, time limits and production
- Familiarity with Google SketchUp, Enscape, Adobe Creative Suite (including Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat) and Microsoft Office
- Experience with physical modeling, material, spatial and lighting mock-ups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
Candidates interested in the Interior Designer position at Multistudio should submit a resume, cover letter and an electronic portfolio below.
Multistudio supports a hybrid work environment; encouraging at least three days in office for regional hires.