Gensler’s London office is looking for talented Interior Design graduates to join our creative studio environment for a permanent opportunity, beginning in September 2020. Successful candidates will be focused on Interior Design projects, while also gaining exposure to a wide range of design experiences within our full portfolio of integrated disciplines: architecture, interiors, graphic/industrial design, master planning and consulting.
We are in search of bright, dynamic and innovative designers; individuals who leverage their unique point of view to redefine what is possible through the power of design. We invite you to explore how you can make your mark at Gensler within the global network of team members, clients and communities in which we work.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- An outstanding student in your final year of an Interior Design Degree
- A Leader in your university and community
- Able to demonstrate excellent design sensibilities in your portfolio
- Highly motivated, with a proactive attitude, and eager to learn
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Interested in Sustainability and Sustainable design
To Apply, Submit The Following
An electronic copy of your CV (PDF)
Cover letter indicating your particular interests in Gensler’s disciplines or practice areas
An electronic sample of your work or link to online portfolio
Submissions without a portfolio/work samples will not be considered.
This job description reflects the core activities of the role although there will be changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time.