LPA is seeking a passionate Interior Project Designer to join our integrated team of architects, landscape architects and master planners. As an active participant in our uniquely collaborative design process, you will work hand in hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative, sustainable projects. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
Interior Project Designer Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Interior Design and/or Architecture required
- 10+ years of experience in all phases of corporate interiors projects
- Architectural license or Certified/Registered Interior Designer, preferred
Interior Project Designer Requirements
- Ability to lead ideation with client and project team and participate in regional business development strategies
- Proficiency of CAD, Revit, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is required
- Strong conceptual design ability and advanced graphic presentation skills
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: articulate, engaging and motivating
- Inspire quality throughout the entire project process
Interior Project Designer Responsibilities
- The Senior Project Designer will work in unison with the Managing Director and Project Manager to lead the project design and support the Design Director in developing innovative design solutions
- Prepare presentations and documentation in the programming and schematic design phase with the pursuit of the final client approval
- Develop and create design solutions with the client and team in support of the LPA brand
- Work on research for product and construction methods related to projects
- Mentorship from Design Principal, Design Directors and Managing Directors
LPA is an integrated design firm with offices in California and Texas. We specialize in creating innovative, sustainable environments that work better, do more with less and improve people’s lives. We provide a vibrant and rewarding work environment—one that values and fosters creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, community engagement and ongoing career development and growth.
LPA is also committed to diversity, wellness and work-life balance. LPA offers competitive salaries and generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement and financial, wellness and other work/life plans.