Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
We are seeking energetic and enthusiastic design focused individuals with a minimum of 5 years architectural experience to join our team. The ideal candidates will have well-rounded architectural experience and a demonstrated passion for excellence in design. They should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, very good organizational skills, and be able to multi-task in a busy office.
- Architectural design, detailing and documentation on projects in collaboration with the project architects and team members
- Developing and coordinating construction documentation on projects
- Preparation of 2D, 3D and CAD drawings
- Working experience with Revit is an asset
- Demonstrated pursuit of excellence in design
- Bachelor of Architecture Degree
- Revit trained and work experience an asset
- Must also have working knowledge of current versions of AutoCAD. Experience in modeling software such as Rhino, Sketchup, 3D Max and CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) would be considered an asset
- Experience preparing design and construction documents for institutional and residential projects. Contract Administration experience is considered an asset.
- Ability to work in a team environment