Allied Works is looking for experienced and exceptional Intermediate Architect in New York, who is comfortable with demanding deadlines, enjoys working in a collaborative environment, and seeks to join a team that is committed to the creation of beautiful, moving, and meaningful work.
Additionally, candidates should possess:
- A degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- 3-6 years professional work experience through all phases of design, documentation and construction administration
- Sophisticated design background with ability to ensure continuity and delivery of design intent
- Strong interpersonal spoken and written skills
- Proven track record working with project teams and consultants, including the direction of coordination efforts
- Proficiencies in VectorWorks, REVIT, Rhino, and Adobe Creative Suites preferred
Please send resumes and work sample attachments to [email protected] with ‘Intermediate Architect—New York’ in the subject line.