Founded in 1986, BDP Quadrangle is one of Canada’s leading architecture, design and urbanism practices. We design for the full spectrum of the built environment including mixed-use, residential, workplace, retail, transit, media, education and health.
BDP Quadrangle is seeking an intermediate architect with approximately five years of experience in the design, production and coordination of complex projects. In addition to a high level of design expertise, candidates should possess a strong knowledge of building science.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and assist with the coordination of external consultants;
- Manage time and deadlines of others;
- Awareness of project fees and budget;
- Involved in maintaining client relationships;
- Maintain high quality of work;
- Learning to effectively delegate, lead and/or teach others.
Key competencies, skills and professional requirements:
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture;
- Approximately 5-10 years of experience in an architectural practice;
- An understanding of building science and construction detailing;
- Good knowledge of municipal approvals, and submission requirements and Quadrangle technical standards;
- Strong automation skills demonstrated in either technical or design communication software; preferably strong working knowledge of Revit;
- Excellent design and visual communication skills;
- Excellent communication skills with team members, clients and consultants.
Interested in us? Send us your résumé at: [email protected]