We are looking for an artistically focused Architectural Visualization Specialist with a minimum of 2 years experience to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated passion for creating atmospheric and photorealistic images to express the intent of the design. Positions are available in our Toronto studio.
- Creating still images and animation for a variety of projects
- Modeling, texturing, lighting, camera set up, and post-production
- Constructing detailed and efficient three-dimensional models
- Ability to work in a team environment, with management and other artists, on multiple projects
- A degree or diploma in architecture, art, photography, design or relevant field
- 2 years of experience in architectural visualization
- Experience in creating renderings for both exteriors and interiors of various building types; commercial, institutional, residential, etc.
- Advanced skills in 3d Max, Vray, Adobe Photoshop
- Skills in Forest Pack, Railclone, Aftereffects, and Premiere are an asset
- Familiarity with Revit, Rhino and Blender workflows are also an asset
Please send your resume and portfolio to [email protected] We thank all applicants who have applied however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.