Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
• 3-4 years in professional commercial design, with an advertising or creative agency.
• Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai, Id) and producing as close to print-ready artwork files as possible.
• Understanding of digital project workflows and experience working with web development firms.
• Develop concepts and design across multiple mediums on behalf of If and its clients.
• Participate in research, strategy and creative project phases, and relevant meetings.
• Produce compelling, meaningful design work including brand identity development, print and online design and layouts small to large.
• Identify opportunities to bring ideas and approaches that help build clients’ business.
• Provide art direction to illustrators, photographers, web developers and videographers.
• Present and articulate concepts and design solutions to clients.
• Creativity. Be conceptually minded and able to generate innovative ideas that are meaningful, appealing, and help give our clients a competitive advantage.
• Analytical skills. Must be able to look at their work from the point of view of the consumers and ensure they convey the strategic message.
• Communication skills. Ability to produce, interpret, and respond to a creative brief – and effectively present design solutions to clients. Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and client teams.
• Time-management skills. Excellent time management and organizational skills.