Leckie Studio is currently seeking an Intermediate Interior Designer to join their team in Vancouver.
- Leading projects and exploring design concepts working in collaboration with the Interior Design Director and other members of the team
- Handling all phases of design with a major emphasis on project management, construction drawings, and contract administration
- Maintaining effective liaison with clients and consultants
- Degree or diploma in Interior Design or Architecture
- Minimum of 6 years of post-graduate multi family, residential, commercial retail, and hospitality experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in British Columbia
- Strong conceptual design and presentation experience
- Ability to lead projects – working directly with clients, consultants and managing team members
- Experience creating working drawings and construction documents
- Ability to coordinate electrical, mechanical, structural and other consultants
- Ability to successfully manage priorities and conflicting deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced level in AutoCad, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous working experience in an architecture studio will be considered an asset.
Send cover letter, resume and portfolio in pdf format to [email protected]. Subject line should read : Intermediate Interior Designer. Please include references with your resume.