Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
II BY IV DESIGN is an internationally renowned, award winning interior design firm. With our headquarters based in Toronto and locations in New York and London, UK our clients span the globe; we offer an industry leading creative portfolio and opportunity to work on diverse and inspiring projects.
We have two (2) immediate openings for an Intermediate Interior Designerin our Toronto studio. One with demonstrated experience in Condominiumwork and one with applicable experience in Retail Store Design and Retail Roll-outs.
At II BY IV DESIGN our Intermediate Interior Designers embody the creativity and innovation our brand is founded on, working closely with their team leads to develop concepts and themes. The ideal candidate understands the complexity of successful project management and possess excellent time management in order to assist their team lead with multiple client deliverables in addition to managing their own small scale projects. This individual consistently presents a positive attitude acting as a mentor to junior staff and a key point of contact with clients.
What’s important to us?
- Innovative Concept Design & Development
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Project Management Experience
- Detail Oriented Working Drawings
- Thorough Research & Information Gathering
- Inspiring Leadership Skills & Behaviours
What’s important to you?
- Collaborative Work Culture
- High Caliber Award Winning Projects
- Continuous Professional Development
- Visionary Clients & Colleagues
- B.A.A.- Bachelor of Applied Arts in Interior Design from a recognized University/College
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in hospitality, residential (condominium), and/ or retail Interior Design, with team experience for large scale projects
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications, color and materials
- Must have knowledge of Building Code regulations
- Must have experience working on multiple projects to make sure goals are met
- AutoCAD, XREF (plans, elevations, architectural and millwork details)
- MS Project or other Project Management software considered an must
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) a must
- Member of ARIDO – Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario
- LEED Certified
Please submit your resume and cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Intermediate Designer” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.