As an Intermediate Designer in our Toronto Studio, you will have the ability to execute most phases of the production of a project; you have a basic understanding of current YP Design goals and expectations; ability to understand the clients’ requests, needs and desires and be able to follow through on them within the context of producing a YP design; strong aptitude for learning and for mentoring Junior Designers.
Key Areas of Focus:
- Design Development
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- At minimum a Degree or Dimploma in Interior Design or related field of Design
- 3+ years of practical work experience required
- Previous experience in luxury hospitality and retail environments is an asset
- AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-up
- Additional 3D software skills are an asset
Please send your resume and portfolio for consideration to: [email protected].
Resumes not accompanied by portfolios will not be considered.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.