Cecconi Simone Inc. is seeking a highly motivated, creative talent who is passionate about design to join our award-winning team as an Intermediate Interior Designer.
Who We Are
Cecconi Simone is an, international, multi-disciplined interior design firm located in Toronto, Ontario.
We are a creative, energetic and forward-thinking firm with a highly collaborative culture. We have a strong mentorship approach to our Studio to promote fresh thinking and sharing of knowledge. We strongly support staff participation in various events and outings outside of work that are fun, engaging and meaningful.
Role and Responsibilities
As an Intermediate Interior Designer, you will be contributing to all stages of project development and working with internal and external consultant teams in completing various project deliverables.
Responsibilities include: team collaboration, managing a project/s from start to finish, design concept, consultant coordination, documentation, and site and project administration.
- Professional degree in Interior Architecture or Interior Design.
- Preferred minimum of 3 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role, including multi-residential and/or hospitality sector.
- Analytical, creative and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with technical software: AutoCAD 2017, Sketchup, Photoshop, working knowledge of REVIT 2016 and up, and Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Candidates with strong communication skills and Canadian experience will be prioritized.
WE WILL ONLY BE CONTACTING CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW.
Thank you for your interest.
Contact E-mail: [email protected]