What You’ll Do:
- Management of urban development projects
- Contribute to the development of projects involving multidisciplinary teams;
- Coordinate various stakeholders and monitor project status;
- Participate in client meetings and ensure that timeline, quality and cost requirements are met.
- Design and document production
- Carry out site analyses and landscape studies;
- Design sustainable, high-quality facilities in accordance with best practices;
- Produce development criteria and various presentation documents;
- Participate in the production of plans, specifications and cost estimates;
Monitor on-site work progress.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture;
- Membership in the AAPQ (CSLA);
- Demonstrated creativity and initiative;
- Proven design and technical skills;
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written).
What’s In It For You:
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority.
Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management, accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional membership dues;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.