We are always on the lookout for talented design professionals with a background in progressive landscape architecture or architecture/urban design to join the studio at PUBLIC WORK. Currently, we are seeking an intermediate landscape designer/landscape architect (3-5 years experience) with knowledge of technical detailing and landscape construction methods to join our team.Qualities we are looking for in an applicant include:
- Passionate and dedicated professional, creative problem solver and clear thinker, proactive team player with the ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction, adaptable to various roles within a dynamic work environment.
- Strong conceptual and design skills with experience in technical detailing and knowledge of construction methods.
- Excellent command of CAD/3D modelling (Rhino preferred), strong graphic and communication skills.
- Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture / Urban Design / Architecture
- Legal permits and visa to work in Canada
We provide a stimulating working environment where collaborators can broaden their experience through active participation in the development of significant local, national and international projects at various stages of completion.
Please apply via email with covering letter, CV and a selection of work samples in pdf format (max 10 MB) to [email protected]
Thanks for your interest in PUBLIC WORK. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates shortlisted for interview.