At hcma, we are serious about improving our world through architecture that puts people and the planet first, while being engaging in the civic issues that affect our communities. We bring together passionate, intelligent, and engaged individuals who want to make a significant impact. We are looking to add Architects to our team at this time. If you enjoy weaving curiosity and social impact into the future of architectural thinking, we want to hear from you.
You’re well-suited for this Architect position if you:
- Are passionate about architecture and design’s role in solving complex societal challenges
- Have a minimum of five-seven plus years as a registered Architect (AIBC, AAA, OAA, etc.), in designing public buildings and community spaces, as well as experience in planning or designing urban space
- Have a progressive understanding of architecture, the design of public spaces, and future technology trends
- Appreciate high-quality architectural design and the ability to apply rigor and design intent to all levels of detailing
- Are experienced in developing projects from start to finish with minimum supervision, including conceptualizing, designing, construction, contract documents, and liaising with contractors, specialist sub-consultants, and clients
- Are proficient in SketchUp, Revit, and Adobe InDesign Suite
- Have strong technical, graphic, organizational, and communication skills
- Are committed to professionalism and can either self-direct your work or collaborate as a team
- Direct site supervision and construction administration experience an asset
We are looking for people who:
- Believe in design excellence and have a strong portfolio to back it up
- Are committed to developing their technical abilities and understanding of how buildings are realized
- Have strong communication skills (written and verbal/interpersonal) and a positive attitude
Please include your resume, portfolio and most importantly we want to know what you are passionate about and why hcma is right for you. Send this along to [email protected].