Lemay is looking for a confident, resourceful and self-motivated team player who collaborates with others to achieve firm-wide goals. At Lemay, taking the time to understand our clients’ vision allows us to support, guide and cultivate successful business relationships. Our mission: to create better living environments for communities and future generations. Our vision: to be the Canadian leader and a world reference in the integrated design of sustainable living environments.
The successful candidate will be working on all stages of the project, as well as working directly with clients and consultants.
- Assist in preparing architectural drawings, schedules, detail design and sketches from conceptual design, to contract administration and close-out using Autodesk REVIT
- Prepare client presentation materials, design development documentation, site analysis, construction documentation
- Ensure REVIT standards are used during drawing planning and design stages
- Prepare drawings for tender, drawing detailing, and construction documentation
- Participate in construction site reviews and site meetings
- Manage multiple aspects of client, team and project coordination, including coordination with other project consultants
- Ensure compliance with Provincial regulations and adherence to Building Codes
- Graduate degree in Architecture and registration with a professional association
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Experience with large, multidisciplinary project types, including Commercial interiors, Public Sector buildings, Health & Transportation projects and Academic Buildings
- Proficient in Autodesk REVIT
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Suits (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Flexible and able to work independently and manage multiple mandates and priorities simultaneously
- Positive, proactive and constructive attitude
- Listening skills and ability to summarize
- English and French bilingualism an asset, both oral and written
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- High-visibility projects;
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance);
- Payment of professional membership dues;
- Creative work environment.