Please note that this has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for more jobs.
Who They Need:
- You are looking for an opportunity to take on learning the full range of skills that make up the profession, including project management, design, leadership and business skills.
- You want to work with an enthusiastic and positive team, and to expand your exposure to all aspects of the practice of architecture (and beyond).
- You are smart, open-minded, communicative, and proactive and you enjoy working on a variety of types and scales of projects, for premiere clients, in a creative studio setting (and remotely).
- You are an intern architect, or graduate architect, and have at least 2 years of post-graduation experience in an architectural practice.
- You have a solid grasp of design, drafting, detailing, and building code requirements.
- You are a graduate of an accredited professional Master of Architecture and plan on pursuing registration.
- You care about your city, design, art and culture, and take pride in improving your own learning and abilities, and you actively engage with your industry and profession socially.
- You embrace technology and do not shy from the unknown.
- You are willing to do the work to help improve processes and drive design.
- You want to be a part of something new and exciting, to help it grow, and to help create great new opportunities for yourself and your team-mates.
Send a digital portfolio along with your covering letter and CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Intern” in the title.