25:8 Architecture + Urban Design is currently seeking an Intern Architect / Intermediate Technologist. If you’re seeking a new opportunity with flexible working hours, they invite you to become a part of their team. 25:8 Architecture + Urban Design are looking for ambitious individuals who share their entrepreneurial spirit and are looking for long-term growth opportunities.
As an Intermediate Technologist / Intern Architect, you will be a key contributor to the studio’s dynamic and forward-thinking team. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, engage with innovative design, and play a crucial role in their mission to improve people’s lives through architecture and urban design.
- Collaborate in the technical production of plans and specifications.
- Coordinate drawing packages and specifications with consultants.
- Engage in contract and site administration.
- Provide Quality Assurance reviews of technical drawings.
- Contribute to design excellence and innovation.
- Professional degree in Architecture or Diploma in Architectural Technology with 3-10 years of relevant experience.
- Eligibility to work in Canada & located in the National Capital Region (Ottawa).
- Technical proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe CC, and Office Suite.
- Fluency in English; French language skills are an asset.
- Experience in a variety of building types is also an asset.
- A team player with the ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a proactive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and inspire your team.
Working Conditions & Work Environment:
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate your lifestyle.
- Thriving and dynamic work environment that encourages creativity and innovation.
- Year-round social, cultural, and group activities to foster team cohesion and personal development.
Let 25:8 Architecture + Urban Design know a bit about yourself and how you can contribute to their team by forwarding your resume and sample portfolio to Jay Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. They will only be reaching out to candidates eligible for interviews.