OMA New York is looking for Junior Architects to join its office as soon as possible.
Junior architects work with project leaders and design teams through all phases and notably, the early design phases. Tasks include diagraming, technical drawings, rendering, and physical model building. Junior architects work to establish, develop and communicate the design in the early phases, and in coordination and administration through the construction documentation and execution phases.
- Professional or graduate degree in architecture
- Professional and/or internship experience (one to three years preferred)
- Strong conceptual, graphic, and design skills illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- Strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, Adobe Suite skills
- Confidence working collaboratively in a dynamic, international environment
- Fluency in English
- Strong rendering skills
- Knowledge of Revit
- Experience working on large, complex projects in early phases (all phases a plus)
- Additional language skills (notably Japanese and/or Spanish)