The ideal Junior Architect candidate has a passion for design across a range of sectors. We are looking for a talented individual whom can work independently as well be able to lead a small project team. It is essential you possess excellent presentation and communication skills with fluent verbal and written English.
- professional or graduate degree in architecture
- professional experience (five to ten years’ preferred)
- strong conceptual, graphic and design skills illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- strong ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, Adobe Suite skills
- confidence working collaboratively in a dynamic, international environment
- fluency in English preferred
- strong rendering skills
- experience working in an international environment
Please submit your CV, cover letter and sample portfolio and details of availability via the button below.