Studio Mediterranee is looking to hire a talented and educated Junior Architect to join their team in Nice, France.
Roles of the Junior Architect:
- assisting the head architect during the project phases (from conception till site work depending on the project)
- working on studies concerning building materials and techniques
- producing sets of plans and drawings (2D, 3D and images)
- producing detail drawings
- producing presentations and reports
- hight organization skills, autonomous and rigorous
- French speaking, English is a plus
- renovation and extension of a XVIIth century convent into a five star hotel in Nice, France
- renovation and extension – Winery Beaucastel, France
- renovation and extension of a winery and hotel in France
- renovation and extension of a private residence and gardens in Baux-de-Provence France
Starting time: We would like a Junior Architect to start as soon as possible, preferably starting mid July, possibility of accommodation.