Adamson Associates, Inc. is searching for Junior Architects. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable design, construction, client-related experience and direct exposure to all aspects of prominent, large-scale projects.
This position has opportunity for long-term growth and leadership with our firm. Adamson has a generous benefits package and salaries.
Applicants must have:
- Completed a five-year architectural degree program or Master in Architecture program
- Work experience working on architectural projects in the United States
- Strong interest in building technology, construction methods, related engineering principles, sustainability strategies, building codes, and assembly of construction drawings
- Proficiency in the current version of REVIT
- Problem-solving skills in the design and coordination of building systems
- Experience on a multidisciplinary team in the preparation of construction documents
- Good communication skills
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and representative portfolio of your work to the e-mail address below. Your documents should be in a PDF format or similar and no more than 10 pages/5 MB. Locally residing candidates only. Applicants who are not U.S. citizens must have proper work visa to work in the United States. Include details regarding visa type and duration. Please send the above-listed information to Julia O’Grady at [email protected]