Mapos Architects, DPC is seeking a Junior Architect for full time employment. Their current and potential projects include retail, restaurant, hotel, master planning, private residential, workspace design, branding, and almost everything in between. They are seeking design-oriented individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 2+ years of professional experience minimum
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Approach all design and research projects, large or small, with creativity, curiosity, precision, and a sense of mission
- Passionate about design and your professional development
- Proactive in nature, with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Proficiency in hand-sketching, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino, V-Ray, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office
- Experience in REVIT preferred but not required
- Potential to be client-facing and a leader in the studio
- Must be located in NYC
Mapos Architects want only the best Junior Architect talent out there, so more than just a competitive salary and an engaging and enjoyable office culture, they offer great benefits, such as ample and flexible paid time off to fit your life, medical benefits, profit sharing, and stipends for self-improvement. In addition to this, the founders of the company will be actively engaged in your professional development.
If interested, email a brief cover letter, resume, and work samples in PDF format (less than 5 MB). Please indicate your availability in your cover letter. No phone calls.