For our office in Amsterdam, UNStudio is looking for Junior Architectural Designers who want to participate as full team members, working on a handful of our projects, contributing creatively and through their work. During your daily work, you will be part of a team that builds knowledge, undertakes research, and applies architecture and design skills in order to future-proof new projects.
- A Master’s degree in Architecture
- 0-2 years’ experience as an architectural designer
- Excellent aesthetic sensibilities and design skills
- Reasonable good technical understanding and detailing skills
- Interested in, and able to adjust innovative techniques, materials, design- and building methods
- Basic knowledge of mayor software packages like AutoCAD, Rhino, BIM and Scripting etc.
- Knowledge of Revit is a pro
- A good team player, good communicator and a pro-active attitude
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written