As an architectural designer or intern architect, you’ll have the chance to work on multiple facilities and grow your career. You’ll be part of a team working on projects that make our clients successful today, while helping them develop and capitalize on emerging technologies for tomorrow. Collaboration is a key strength with Jacobs, and you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside our Architects with project team members including structural, mechanical, electrical engineers to develop high quality designs and documentation, as well as work in cutting edge technologies in BIM. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you.
- Develops working drawings, presentation sketches and renders under guidance of Architects
- Adherence and implementation of CAD/BIM standards to product quality drawings
- Support multiple projects under direction of the Project Architect
- Assist job captain in milestone delivery of production drawings
- 1 year min. professional work experience in architectural drawing production.
- Degree in Architecture or Architectural Technology
- Proficient in AutoCAD or Microstation, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in BIM delivery is an asset in softwares such as AecoSim or Revit.
- Pro-active, team-builder, efficient, with a keen ability to learn.
- Strong ability to prioritize and deliver on tasks.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills.
Support design and construction infrastructure, commercial and industrial facilities and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.