Conran and Partners are looking for talented and enthusiastic Junior visualiser to come and join their London studio, to work on several exciting projects. Conran and Partners is a team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation spanning over half a century. Founded by British design icon Sir Terence Conran, our RIBA chartered practice combines this valuable heritage with a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and interiors, working collaboratively across typologies and territories.
Ideal candidates will have a degree in interior design or architecture, with an excellent technical understanding and the ability to produce high end quality visuals using 3ds Max / Vray.
Applications from graduates will be considered as well.
Ideal candidates will have:
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines and quality expectations following the existing visualisation pipeline.
- Experience in creating stylised visualisation and photorealistic imagery as well as simpler, understated visuals.
- Must be proficient in Autodesk 3D Studio Max, Vray and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Microstation, Sketchup, Autocad and Revit. Premiere and After Effects a bonus.
- An education in, or passion for architecture and design.
- The ability to understand architectural drawings and concepts.
- A keen eye for detail.
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
Closing date for applications is 19th December 2018.
Conran and Partners is an equal opportunities employer
How to apply
Please apply in writing including a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter stating both current and expected salaries to: firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly mark the subject heading ‘Junior visualiser Recruitment ’.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies, please.