ECE Architecture is currently seeking a Junior Architectural Visualizer to join its vibrant Bristol studio. Operating from multiple studios including Central London, Worthing Seafront, and Central Bristol, ECE’s practice is committed to creating inspiring spaces that enhance the lives of the people who use them, while incorporating sustainable design principles into every project.
ECE is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Junior Architectural Visualizer with excellent attention to detail and a good eye for composition, lighting, and materials. They will work closely with their Architectural Visualizer and Design Teams to interpret projects from design concept to photo style images for planning and final designs through to construction.
Roles and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will support ECE’s Architectural Visualizer to bring their projects to life in 3D, covering a range of commercial, residential and educational schemes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years CGI experience
- Natural artistic flair and a track record for producing superior quality CGIs
- Software knowledge of 3ds MAX
- Knowledge of V-Ray
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, predominantly Photoshop
- Basic understanding of AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience with VFX and video editing would be advantageous but not essential
- The capacity to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working to deadlines within a team and individually
- Experience using Itoo plugins, After Effects and Premier.
- An Architectural background is beneficial but not essential.
ECE is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in their workplace. They welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.