Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Celebrating our legacy of modern fashion, creativity, individuality, and intrigue by providing every guest with an unparalleled customer experience. We are currently seeking a Junior Designer at our corporate office in New York. The role of the Junior Designer within the advertising department is to contribute and execute the overall visual branding of the company.
- Work closely with the Design Director to create a singular graphic vision across all touch points.
- Contribute to the design and production of the BNY catalogs.
- Support the store and visual display team to create signage needed for interior highlight areas as well as typographic treatments for windows.
- Work with marketing and public relations department to creative visual collateral for events, outdoor advertising, direct mail promotions as well as Newspaper and Magazine advertisements
- Mentor and assist junior graphic designers in the department
- Must demonstrate a refined design, color and typographic sensibility
- Must be motivated, extremely organized, and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Expert in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
Education and/or Experience:
- BA or MFA in Graphic Design
Barneys New York offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and a generous discount. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. Barneys New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer.