Fogarty Finger is looking for a Junior Designer to join their Boston office.
Fogarty Finger, an award-winning architecture firm headquartered in New York City, brings considerable experience delivering complete architecture and interior design packages for residential and commercial projects of every type and size. The firm has recently expanded to Boston and is growing its local team.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Junior Designer with significant design skills and strong 3D skills for client presentations, competitions and in-house use for a wide range of typologies. Candidates must possess a good spatial sense, an eye for detail, and ability to communicate graphically.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional experience in the U.S. (Examples of such should be apparent in portfolio submission)
- Professional degree in Architecture, BArch and above
- Strong conceptual and spatial design ability
- Strong communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Practical knowledge of construction
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and 3D modeling (SketchUp) as a minimum; Revit a plus
- Talented in preparation of presentation material
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Excellent problem solver with good listening skills and strong follow through
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
Salary is competitive and based on experiences / skill level. All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.
- 1 PDF w/ cover letter, resume and samples of work (both academic and professional). The file must be saved as: yourname_ffa_junior designer.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.