Payette currently seeking a Junior Level Architectural Designer to join our Boston team in the planning and design of complex technical buildings such as research, healthcare and laboratory facilities from design through construction.
Candidates must have the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or a Master of Architecture degree
- At least 1 year of professional experience in an architectural firm
Other position qualifications include:
- Strong design and visualization skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with various levels of individuals including clients, consultants, and architects
- Outstanding physical model building skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, collaborate on large teams and work well under deadlines
- Experience with Revit and / or Rhino
Please note for all documents (resume, cover letter, and portfolio) the maximum files size is 5 MB.