Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Dedica Group is an Award-Winning full service creative Agency based in Brooklyn. We specialize in developing highly creative concepts, uniquely differentiated design, and strategic management services for some of the world’s most beloved and iconic brands.
We’re a team of creative, strategic and passionate individuals and we are looking for a experienced designer to join our team.
The primary function of this role is to accurately respond to client briefs by recommending and implementing creative and original ideas across a range of projects with both short and medium term time frames.
You will collaborate directly with the Art Director and the Account Managers, providing new ideas and designs based on client needs, always trying to push the standard limits.
What you’ll do:
Create design solutions for our various clients, including but not limited to print, social and digital.
• Develop concepts for new projects
• Hands on experience in designing business presentations
• Prepare files for printing and publishing
• Design and work on your own projects while multi-tasking with the team on various other projects
• 2+ years of professional design experience.
• Expert knowledge and experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and PowerPoint.
• Has incredible attention to detail and able to spot issues with design functionality very early in the process.
• Must be able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision, making sure that job deadlines are met in due time ensuing that job quality is nothing short of the best.
• Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
• Professional demeanor, strong time management and organizational skills.
• Stay current on industry trends and intellectually curious with a desire to build something meaningful with every project.
• Self-motivated disposition, ready to learn & thrive on working as part of a team!
• Outgoing, passionate with an excellent sense of humor.
* It would be a bonus if you also have experience or knowledge of motion design/video production or web/app design as well.
If this sounds like the kind of position that excites you and you think you’d make the difference we’re looking for, please send your CV and portfolio to us: [email protected]