Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Flipp is a retail technology company that is reinventing the way people shop. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their business and connect them with tens of millions of shoppers through the next generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bill.
At Flipp, the Creative team is the pioneer of our digital products and an indispensable pillar of our growth and success. Join a team of high energy creative types and work on the largest retailers and consumer brands in North America. Flipp is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to help support the creative team and work on various design projects for our retailer partners.
Most Of The Things You’ll Work On
- Adapt existing retailer brand guides and applying it to your work
- Support internal pre-press operations by retouching, and proofing of PDF pieces
- Build custom promotional pages for retailer partners
- Develop creative concepts for digital media advertisements
- You will have the opportunity to demonstrate independence as well as collaborate with a strong design team
You’ll Need To Have
- A diploma or degree in graphic design or communications (or equivalent)
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign (must have), Photoshop, Illustrator
- HTML/CSS experience is a nice to have
- A strong attention to detail (copy, grammar, layout composition, images, colour, etc)
- A self starter mindset while being highly driven to grow
- An openness to giving and receiving feedback to better yourself as a designer and better the team
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced multi-project environment
- A receptive attitude to creative direction and adapt to a multitude of changes
- An online portfolio that demonstrates strong aesthetics and design principles in layout design (must provide during application)
Here’s How We Work
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.Our culture is at the center of all that we do, and it has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including: Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
While experience and skillsets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow drastically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.