Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
- Work closely with senior designers and studio management to prioritise workloads.
- Support senior team members in day-today activities to ensure projects are to brief and on time
- Responsible for the design and production of graphic design across multiple platforms, applying and coordinating the design across the brand.
- Responsible for working with internal clients to deliver requirements on time and in line with the brand style
- Use a good awareness of design processes to question and challenge design briefs and solve design problems.
- Be aware of current design trends and attitudes to help inspire the team
- Understand peripheral processes, i.e. print, interactive and mobile platforms
- Have an interest in art directionGeneral studio housekeeping, such as filing, archiving and process management
- Recognised design degree with some industry ( agency) experience preferred
- Strong ideas with a portfolio to match
- Ability to deliver against tight and complex timelines
- Ability to managing multiple and competing work priorities, demands.
- Passionate and open mindedStress resistant and confident
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience in presenting work
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Loves discipline of identity and branding
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and all Microsoft Office software.
Nice to have:
- Art direction experience