EQ3 is an imaginative leader in creative furniture and accessory design and is seeking an extraordinary individual for a full- time position as a Junior Graphic Designerwith our Marketing Communications Department, located at EQ3’s head office, Winnipeg, MB. This individual will be responsible for developing and executing graphic designs for print and digital mediums that communicate the integrity of the EQ3 brand and maintain a consistent brand image in all EQ3 materials.
Skills and abilities required…
- Formal design education (completed)
- Working knowledge of Print Production and digital Media.
- Well versed in aspects of corporate design, including advertising, and is capable of producing work at the highest level.
- Organized and able to multi-task.
- The ability to prioritize – recognize when is the right time to push the limits of a project but also know when to pull back and keep it simple.
- Proficiency with software is required: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Acrobat.
- A continued understanding of the market as it relates to graphics in home furnishings, accessories and fashion trends is an asset
- Typography skills a strong asset.
- Retail experience an asset.
- Knowledge of French an asset.
- Creating design solutions that meet EQ3 needs and reflect our overall brand message and aesthetic.
- Conceptualize, design and present proposed graphic materials to creative teams, sales teams and customers under aggressive timelines.
- Developing print and digital creative.
- Identify, propose and promote tactics to generate consumer interest, drive traffic to EQ3 retail stores and promote EQ3 sales.
- Build and continually improve internal and external marketing and branding tools: design, implement and maintain print and multi-media materials, including web and new media development and implementation.
- Competitive Wage
- Benefits package, including, medical, dental, group life insurance, etc.
- A culture of trust, transparency, teamwork, communication, accountability and passion
Closing date: July 27th, 2018