Leviathan is seeking a multifaceted junior graphic designer to join our team. Your talents will be drawn upon to support the creation of innovative content for a diverse range of clients, media and platforms — ranging from video content to large-scale interactive installations. You must be an eager collaborator, inspired ideator, a keen problem-solver, a skilled craftsperson, a clear communicator, and most importantly, a curious and good-natured human who wants to work with our exceptionally talented
group of creatives.
Qualified applicants include recent graduates with a major in Visual Communication or a related degree.
KEY DESIGN RESPONSIBILITIES
Design research, concept development, understanding of brand identity, infographic/icon/illustration creation, style frame and concept art creation, presentation design, typography & layout design.
Interpersonal Skills and Disposition
- Self-starter, capable of taking and fulfilling creative direction with minimal oversight.
- Highly organized, including native creative files.
- A conceptual, spatial and analytical thinker.
- Must have an understanding and a passion for the unique type of work we create and a sincere interest in designing experiences.
- Possess the desire to work and learn from a team of artists, strategists, technologists, and designers.
- Must prove advanced skills with InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Proficient skills in graphic design (composition, typography, branding, image making) and translation to motion media, including 2D and 3D animation
- Solid typography and layout skills: capable of quickly producing graphic designs, photoshop concept art, and corporate communication art
- Capable of assisting in the development of Storyboards / Architectural-based renderings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate and present a strong creative point of view
- Basic knowledge of motion design, interactive installations, and architectural visualization are a plus