Workshop/APD is currently seeking a full-time Junior Hospitality Designer with design experience in the Architecture/Interior Design industry with a particular emphasis on Hotel and Hospitality design. Residential design experience is a plus but not required.
The Workshop/APD Junior Hospitality Designer candidate should have strong design experience on hospitality projects with involvement in all phases of the design and creative process. Candidates must have high level digital modelling and rendering skills. The ideal candidate would be a gifted designer who is organized and able to vision and manage all parts of a project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand project requirements and the development of design concepts.
- Produce client presentations.
- Source products and materials.
- Model and render Architectural projects and design concepts.
- Prepare working drawings, designs, plans and models.
- Work well in teams with lead designers and project managers.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Professional degree in Architecture/Interior Design, or related field.
- Experience in restaurant, hotel, or multi-family development a plus.
- 1-3 years of experience in a firm is ideal.
- Proficient in Revit and all Adobe programs.
- Highly capable in 3D Studio Max, Rhino or Sketchup.
- Passionate, self-motivated, and able to work in a team environment on a wide range of project sizes.
Workshop/APD offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision, profit sharing 401(k) plan, short- and long-term disability, commuter benefits, IDP mentorship and ARE/AXP reimbursement, discretionary bonus, and personal time off (vacation, sick, holidays, and personal days). In addition, WAPD offers a comprehensive health and wellness program including discounts, education, prevention training, health coaching, and fitness classes, as well as in-office perks including an employee lounge and rooftop, outdoor patio for lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, and office supplied food and beverages.