Mey & Co is currently seeking a full-time Junior Interior Architect to join their interior architecture and design firm. They are looking for a qualified candidate to join their team and participate in a wide range of hospitality and commercial projects. The Junior Interior Architect would work on both smaller restaurant and larger hotel projects.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, focused and able to function in a fast-paced environment working on multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to organize and construct a comprehensive drawing set from SD-CD level is a necessity. An interest is various design styles and historical references will be advantageous.
- BS in interior architecture or architecture is needed.
- 2+ years of professional experience working in an architecture or interiors firm.
- Experience in hospitality and/or commercial work a plus.
- Strong proficiency in design software such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe suite and Revit.
- Must possess an attention to detail and ability to be thorough in all aspects of the job.
- Excellent spatial ability and developed problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
If interested in the position of Junior Interior Architect at Mey & Co please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.