As the Junior Interior Design you will be supporting project teams by contributing your creative and technical abilities. This is an engaging role that will allow you to learn new skills from designers of all levels and specialties. Among other varied tasks, you would manage the organization of finishing binders as well as document required materials through specification writing. Through your quality rendering and 3D modeling capabilities you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative spaces in hospitality and residential developments.
We’re seeking a passionate and talented young designer dedicated to developing their skills in an exciting fast pace environment. If that sounds like you, join our dynamic team today!
- Organize finishes binders
- Specification writing using studio software, Spexx
- Source and prepare creative imagery for concept presentations
- 3D modeling of Studio Munge projects and custom design elements
- Render design concepts based on team drawings
- Prioritize and complete all varied tasks assigned from design teams
- Completed degree in interior design or relative creative disciplines
- Innate creative talent and passion for design
- Ability to visualize space and scale
- Strong understanding of colour and material palettes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, In-Design, Acrobat, Illustrator)
- Microsoft Office