BURDIFILEK is a fast paced, progressive, highly creative interior design firm based in downtown Toronto that caters to a roster of global clients. We are looking for the best of the best to join our award-winning team. We offer the opportunity to work on exciting, high profile retail, real estate development, and hospitality projects.
- Primary role to work in 3D studio developing concept renderings and client
- Co-ordinate and work on various projects from start to finish; from conception,
through construction and completion.
- Work in close partnership with Design Director and studio staff through various
- Ensure high level of professionalism is maintained through all channels of
- Be accountable for project timelines.
- Participate in different project phases; provide problem-solving solutions to site
conditions without losing the integrity of design concept.
- Participate in client and consultant meetings to ensure design intent is maintained
and high quality design standards are delivered.
- Occasional national and international travel may be required.
Required Skills and Experience
- Possess a degree or diploma from an accredited Interior Design program or
- Working knowledge in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel), AutoCAD, Sketch Up, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) and Adobe Acrobat.
If you meet all of these requirements and are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to [email protected]