As an intern architect, you’ll have the chance to work on multiple facilities and grow your career. You’ll be part of the architectural team working on projects, leveraging BIM platforms, and contributing to our Client’s success. Collaboration is a key strength in our firm, and you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside our Architects to develop high quality and innovative designs with one-on-one training and mentoring. If you’re looking to expand your expertise and you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you.
- Develops working drawings, presentation sketches and renders under guidance of Architects
- Participates in multiple stages of a design – from site planning and programming exercises to contract documents, and into construction.
- Adherence and implementation of CAD/BIM standards to product quality drawings
- Support multiple projects under direction of the Project Architect
- 1-2 year professional work experience in architectural drawing production
- Registered Intern Architect
- Masters in Architecture degree
- Proficient in Revit and Adobe Photoshop, experienced in rendering softwares such as Corona or 3Ds Max
- Experience in multiple BIM delivery is an asset in softwares such as AecoSim, Dynamo, Navisworks
- Pro-active, team-builder, efficient, with a keen ability to learn
- Strong ability to prioritize and deliver on tasks.
Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills