Janet Rosenberg & Studio is looking for a driven and creative Junior Landscape Architect to work on all aspects of various landscape architecture and urban design projects from concept to construction. The successful applicant will work under the guidance of our senior professional staff but will also be expected to work independently on day-to-day project matters.
- Proven ability using and managing AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite &Adobe Acrobat; Rhinoceros 3D
- BIM/Revit, MicroStation/CAD experience is an asset
- Competency with any of the following is as asset: TGS & LEED; City Approvals; Technical Construction Documents; and Specification writing and editing
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Excellent graphic skills (plans, sections, perspectives)
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture or similar certification
- Excellent AutoCAD skills – mandatory
- (2) References minimum
- Professional Office Experience:
- Junior LA: 1-3 years experience
- Architectural Technician: 2-3 years experience working in a professional office is an asset
Please send your CV with a portfolio of work in PDF format to [email protected] referencing “Junior Landscape Architect –2021” in the subject line.