Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Contract: full time
Location: London, United Kingdom
Role and Responsibilities
Responsibilities shall include all areas of the professional landscape architectural consultancy process including design, design documentation, preparation of presentation materials and administration tasks.
- Ensure that all design work is completed to the highest standard and in line with the company strategy/philosophy
- Assist and support in the overall design and production of all project based deliverables
- Ensure the overall design direction of the project is fulfilled as directed by the senior designer/director
- Ensure that daily tasks that have been assigned are completed by the end of each day
- Ensure that you report to the senior designer/director at the end of each day relating to the completion of your tasks
- Participate in design reviews
- Ensure highest quality technical standards are met on each project (working under the direction of the senior designer/director)
- Identify opportunities to improve the quality of the end-product in co-ordination with the senior designer
- Assist the senior designer/director in the coordination with external consultancy teams involved in projects
- Assist the senior designer/director in maintaining project files and records
- Assist the senior designer/director in sending and receiving project information
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (this does not need to be entirely Landscape Architecture experience).
- advanced CAD – 2D and 3D and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Hand drawing
- Fluent in English and good writing.
- Enthusiastic and friendly approach
- Strong design and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to work well as part of a team, be positive, proactive and show initiative
- Experience in planting, hardscape design and specifications
- Good organisational and management skills with experience in delivering to timelines
How to apply
Interested candidates should email us at [email protected] with the following details:
CV, cover letter, sample portfolio of maximum 10MB (PDF format).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No agencies please.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK or possess the relevant work permit or VISA.
No agencies please.
Application deadline: 30th November 2017