DSDHA is founded on a persistent search for new forms of beauty, through active design, research and agency, always within the ethos that “the City is our Client”.
Due to an increasing number of urban and landscape commissions and recent competition success, we are currently seeking a Landscape Architect to join the growing urban team within our design-led studio.
Skills and experience required:
- at least four years relevant project and team leading design and delivery experience in the UK, from concept to completion, ideally with a strong component of public realm;
- an entrepreneurial approach to developing network streams;
- excellent design skills, alongside excellent graphic, verbal and written communication with the ability to maintain and build key client relationships;
- good knowledge of planting and technical skills to develop hard landscaping details in a precise and reliable manner;
- expert knowledge of Vectorworks and/or Revit;
- experience of Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite will be an advantage;
Applications should consist of:
- covering letter stating your salary expectations, reasons why you would like to join us and date from when you are available;
- reduced size portfolio, including examples of work that demonstrate the skills required;
Because of the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t unfortunately able to respond personally to all of those who apply.