Brook McIlroy is in search of an experienced Landscape Architect candidate to join our Toronto team.
We are seeking a talented and technically proficient individual with a clear command of their discipline, and a desire to be part of a dynamic growing team of professionals.
Working directly with landscape architects, architects, urban designers, and planners as part of an integrated project team, you will manage multiple projects from conceptual design to construction documents and contract administration. Assignments will include:
- Site inventory and analysis;
- Conceptual and detailed design;
- Presentation graphics and submission drawings;
- Landscape detailing and working drawings;
- Cost estimates and tender documents;
- Contract administration and field review.
- Degree in Landscape Architecture;
- Minimum 7-10 years experience working in a professional office;
- Full membership with the OALA or in progress;
- Highly skilled in landscape detailing, working drawings, preparation of tender sets, project management and field administration;
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word, and Excel;
- Experience with Land F/X, Rhino, Grasshopper and Revit would be an asset;
- Strong communication, technical writing and time management skills;
- Capacity to lead projects and mentor other team members;
- Coordinate and collaborate with consultant teams;
- Strong command of English language is essential.
Please submit a PDF copy of your resume, cover letter, and samples of your work to [email protected] with “Landscape Architect” in the subject line.