IBI Group’s Boston MA office is searching for a Landscape Designer / Architect to join its growing team. We are seeking a talented Landscape Architect for a busy office setting where multiple demands on time and skills are the norm.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Work with Landscape Architects to prepare conceptual designs and assist through all phases of design development and construction documentation
- Work cooperatively as part of a team and collaboratively with peers and consultants, internally and externally.
- Ensure project deliverables comply with local standards and contract requirements
- Prepare construction detail drawings using CAD and or Revit
- Assist with preparation of specifications and technical reports
- Assist with the creation of presentation drawings using Adobe Suite, Sketch Up and Lumion
- Meet project deadlines
You’ll need to have:
- Diploma or degree from a recognized institution within the field of Landscape Architecture
- Recent or up to 2 – 4 years of relevant working experience
- Experience with AutoCAD, design and graphics, plus understanding with Adobe Suite, Revit knowledge a plus
- Experience in preparation of construction detail drawings
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills