In our 60th year, Weihe Engineers is a great place for you to work. As a Landscape Architect / Designer at Weihe Engineers, you are rewarded daily by working with seasoned and acclaimed licensed landscape architects possessing impressive portfolios on a variety of projects around Greater Chicago and and across Central Indiana. Plus, be part of a growing practice group with clients around the Midwest.
We believe that design matters so our clients can build with confidence. Accuracy counts too. Our full-serve approach to projects includes land surveying, civil / site engineering, landscape architecture and construction administration.
You’ll be working to bring exciting community projects to life. Projects including: parks, open spaces, mixed-use urban development, streetscapes, educational campus, municipal centers, corporate campuses, residential communities and commercial development properties. Your role will be developing site and landscape plans; creating presentation graphics (including computer generated plan / perspective renderings and sections); developing cost options, scheduling, and project correspondence; and providing construction administration / observation.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Landscape Architecture program
- 2 – 5 years of professional experience practicing as a Landscape Architect / Site Designer
- Strong graphic skills and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Google Sketch Up
- Proficient in AutoCAD and / or Civil 3.
- Experience in M-Color, V-Ray, 3D Studio or other graphic rendering software is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Willingness to contribute when and where needed
- Possess a proactive, positive attitude